Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tomorrow!!!!!

I went back to the doctor this afternoon and everything was still about the same as Friday. She told me we could move up the induction to tomorrow if I wanted to instead of Thursday. The only significance of having her on Thursday was that it is my 28th birthday. It would have been neat to share the actual "birth" day with Lauren, but I jumped on the opportunity to have her tomorrow! We are checking in at 7:00 in the morning to start the induction process. I was induced with Hannah and had a wonderful experience. My hope is that tomorrow will be similar to my experience two years ago. We are really excited and can't wait to meet Lauren. We are going to try and update the blog from my mom's laptop as long as we can figure out how to do it at the hospital. Look for updates tomorrow, but we will for sure put a picture up when we get home. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So exciting!! Good luck, I'll be praying for you! I can't wait to see pictures.

Steven said...

Exciting!! Hope it all goes well!