Monday, July 6, 2009

Playgroup

For the last couple of months we have been meeting for playgroup with the other girls from our Lifegroup. We meet on Monday and have really enjoyed the adult time that it allows! Hannah is the oldest and her buddy Carson was not there today, but she still had a good time. We have been meeting at different houses and today we had the newest mommies come too! I am so glad they came. Here is Michelle feeding Ryan his lunch. Carrie and Allison

Trichelle and Parker ( and baby Webb #2)

Melanie with Cambry. Melanie came to hang out and play with us even though she doesn't have any kiddos yet. I didn't get a picture of Halie with Cambry. She is Cambry's mommy.

The crew from my view. Of course I didn't take one of myself of my own child, but we were there. We missed Aubrey, Carson, and Shane today but they usually come too.

Today was most likely our last playgroup for a while. We go to the doctor tomorrow and will find out if Lauren is going to make her debut soon. I have a feeling it will be very soon! Stay tuned to find out when!

1 comments:

Laura said...

I'm jealous you have so many babies around the same age in your class to get together for playgroups! I wish I had a group like that!