Thursday, July 30, 2009

Silly Girl!

before I get to our silly little girl, I thought I would share my newest creations. This is a onsie/skirt that I made for Lauren. I am planning on putting an "L" on the front on the shirt. These are the coordinating dresses that I made for the girls. I figured we could use Lauren's dress for the baby dolls when she is done with it. I haven't actually tried it on her yet.

Dustin asked Hannah to help him match some socks last night and this is what happened.

Needless to say she did not do much matching. She loves to try things on!

One Christmas sock and one Valentine's sock! What a pair!

Stylin'

2 comments:

. said...

Hilarious, your photos frequently become my desktop background. Everyone should laugh like Hannah at least once a day!

Andy Cooper said...

Love your clothing designs! You're so creative!! :) - Michelle (not Andy)