Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lauren's First Birthday Party

Ok...so I am having some difficulties with the posting of Lauren's party, so bear with me. Here are a few random shots that didn't make it in that I thought you needed to see! Sorry they are out of order.

This was the main table. We served candy for favors along with cupcakes, chocolate covered pretzels and marshmallows.


This weekend we had the honor of celebrating Lauren's first birthday with a ladybug bash! Grammie and Big Daddy so graciously let us open their home and helped us celebrate with style! Enjoy the pictures!

These are the signs we hung on the front doors. My mom uses these wreaths normally and they were perfect for the occassion!



I made this name banner and some tissue paper poof balls. The balls are really cute, but kinda a pain to make. I'm not sure that I will be making them for Hannah's party!

My parents have a HUGE island and it is the main reason I wanted to have the party at their house. Here is our display complete with toole and pictures of our sweet Lauren.






We had cupcakes for the guests and a smash cake for Lauren.


Chocolate covered marshmallows! Yum,yum!

Chocolate covered pretzels

The ladybug smash cake.


Our youngest guest, Ella.

Kaden


MichaelHannah with a red mustache



Sondra, Abby, and Zac


Kelly


Opening presents (she had no idea what was going on, but the big kids did)


Hannah and Abby


Getting ready for cake

What a cheese ball!

Sheis enjoying the frosting...


until Daddy thought it would be a good idea to smash her hand in the cake. Lauren did not agree with that idea. Cake time was OVER.

After some dessert the big kids were checking out the backyard. Too bad it was like 110 degrees because they have an amazing backyard.


What a great way to celebrate little Lauren's first year of life. She is such a joy and blessing to have in our lives. Happy Birthday Lauren Bear!

7 comments:

Anna said...

Everything looks amazing! I think I'll need to hire you for future birthday parties. :-P You are so gifted. I can't believe Lauren is 1 already! She is adorable.

Schulte Fam said...

Do you do party planning for hire? I have a feeling I will need some help come next April. :) Seriously, super cute party! Lauren is precious and I love the lady bug theme.

halie said...

Adorable!! You did a fabulous job and I love all the red and black! Happy birthday, Lauren!

Steven said...

haha! Great job Dustin! :)
Great looking party, Courtney!

Evan and Nicole said...

Great job on the party!!! Love the theme!

rita said...

Too cute!! You're amazing!

Honey said...

WOW!!! What a party!