Thursday, July 8, 2010

I know...

it has been FOREVER since I have posted anything. Sorry about that. Honestly, I just haven't taken all that many pictures lately. We have been super busy and are doing well. Lauren will be ONE next week and Hannah will be THREE in just a few weeks! Here are some pictures from what we have been up to. Lauren's new favorite facial expression! It cracks me up.

Crawling in a dress is difficult, so Lauren just crab walks with her butt in the air.

Yesterday we ate lunch at Gatti Town in Frisco. Hannah and Daddy had a great time playing games.


Lauren loves to hold your hands and walk, but not so sure about letting go.
She has moved to a booster seat.A couple of weeks ago we spent the day in Keller with the Rhodes family. We had a wonderful time and played a little Rock Band.

Lunch by the pool.We made homemade pretzels with Zac and Abby. They were YUMMY!
Playing with the dough...
Hannah LOVES to hold Roxy the puppy.
We have hung out with Auntie B.
Spent lots of time at the splash park with friends...

We have really enjoyed the summer and I will try to take more pictures. Hannah is taking swimming lessons and Itty Bitty Ballet every week and loves them both. Lauren is busy exploring and getting into EVERYTHING. Hope you enjoy the pics and stay tuned for bday pics!

1 comments:

Schulte Fam said...

So sweet! I can't believe Lauren will be 1 next week! Let me know when you want me to come over for walking lessons...haha! :)