Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cake Pops and Cutie Pies

I thought Lauren looked so sweet today when she was taking her nap. She has been doing this lately when she sleeps. With her hands behind her head, she looks so comfy! Unfortunately I woke her up when I took the picture. Sorry about that Lauren! Hannah had a little egg hunt today at school and got to bring her Easter basket to school. She was very excited about the day!

We made chocolate cake pops for her teachers for Easter. Hannah had a wonderful time sampling the cake as we made them.
Here is the finished product. I need to practice a little more before I make them again. They turned out really cute, then again I only made six. It was just too much work. Oh well, nice try.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Adam likes to sleep with his hands under his head too! Adorable. The cake pops are wonderful! I'm very impressed. :)

Honey said...

Courtney, the cake pops are SO adorable! You win the crafty award!
Plus, your girls are absolutely precious!

Schulte Fam said...

You are so crafty! You will have to help me with things like that. :)

the bowlin family said...

i made them last year and they were tons of work!! yours are darling!! good job!