Thursday, December 10, 2009

She did it!!!!

Neither of my children were very interested in rolling over at an early age. I knew that Hannah turned just fine and she didn't really start rolling until about six months. So when three and four months came and went I was not worried at all about Lauren when she still didn't roll yet. But not any more! She did it! She rolled from her tummy to her back today. I don't think it will be long before she can roll the other way because she can get herself to on to her side. Way to go Bear!



2 comments:

Anna said...

Hooray! She was trying SO hard last night. Growing so fast. It was sweet to hang out with both of your little ones last night. Hannah is precious and it's such a joy watching her grow up!

Cloth Diapers said...

Yeah! She did it. Though I have to say early rolling is not always a good thing. Grandma went to answer the door and was very surprised when 6 week old Eva woke up and rolled off the bed!