Thursday, December 3, 2009

God Our Father

Hannah has been learning so many things at school these days including a love for the Lord. She has been singing this song about God our "faber". Today on the way home she told me to close my eyes and bow my head, then started singing:

God our faber,
God our faber,
once again,
once again,
we are here to thank you,
we are here to thank you,
amen,
amen.




It is the sweetest thing to hear your child sing about thanking our heavenly father. I did have to tell her that I couldn't close my eyes because I was driving! She didn't seem to think it would be a problem and told me again to close my eyes! Sweet girl!

1 comments:

the bowlin family said...

awww, that is precious. olivia used to sing that song every night at dinner as our prayer. this year her teacher has taught her a new prayer. still precious, but i miss the sweet song of her singing "god our father."