Friday, October 23, 2009

Poor Lauren

Ok...so I was trying to make Lauren a bow for her Halloween costume and things got a little out of control! I laughed at the bow (not my child) for quite some time. She just looked so funny! Don't worry we went to Hobby Lobby today and picked up some ribbon to make a normal bow for the costume. She was such a good sport!


I was trying to get her to smile for the camera, but she just looks at me. She has this look on her face like, "mother, what is that?" Here is what I got!
Again?
Mom..that is enough!
Lauren had her first "sick" visit to the doctor this week. It turned out she had an ear infection in her left ear and the start of one in her right ear. I was shocked because Hannah was almost 2 when she had her first ear infection. Lauren is feeling much better and back to her happy self. She weighed in at a whopping 12lbs 3 oz! That is 2lbs in about 5 weeks! Way to go Lauren!

0 comments: