Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Loves

At almost eighteen months here are some of the things that I love... Elmo! I love him and I don't even know why. Maybe because he is bright red!

Bags! I love to carry them around and hang them on the back of the stroller just like Mommy does.

The computer. I love to click the mouse and watch the program we have for toddlers.


Bubbles. I really enjoy putting my face in the water and then having bubbles on my face!


My babies! I love pushing them in the stroller and wrapping them up in a blanket to go "night-night".


Two are always better than one, right?


Playing with the wood chips on the playground. I thought it was fun to put them through the tiny holes the playground equipment.

Warm weather and being outside. Too bad it has been really this week.


Slides. This is something I just figured out on my own and I love it.


Playing on the slide at the mall. I really love watching the older kids too and trying to do what they do.

I love to do it over and over and over again!

0 comments: