Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008

2008 has be an incredible year in the Alban family. We have enjoyed seeing Hannah grow and change constantly. She is a wonderful little girl full of life and love. At the beginning of 2008, she was just learning to eat baby food and was not able to sit up alone. Not only does she eat much more than baby food now, but she has an opinion about it too! From sitting to crawling and pulling up to walking she has developed so much over the last year. We have truly enjoyed being her parents and look forward to what the future brings.
In 2008, I also completed my fifth year of teaching first grade. Although it was a bittersweet decision, I am loving the time I can spend with Hannah now that I do not teach full time. We have been blessed with students for me to privately tutor allowing me to supplement a portion of the income I was making. I have been very lucky to have the students that I do, and I love that I can continue teaching outside of the classroom.
Dustin is still working at the Frisco RoughRiders and enjoying it. We feel like this job is a great fit for him and our family as well. Outside of work Dustin still enjoys watching Baylor sports, although he does admit that it is more fun when they win! Regardless, he will always be a huge fan of the Baylor Bears!
Emma and Bailey have adjusted to their new life with Hannah around. They seem to enjoy giving her kisses and begging her for food. Between new babies all around us and our busy little one, we seem to always have something to do. Jan. 2008

March 2008

May 2008
We hope that 2009 brings us as much joy and excitement as 2008 did. Just to spruce things us we are thrilled to officially announce that we are adding to the Alban family in July of 2009. That's right...Hannah is going to be a big sister! We love Hannah so much that we couldn't wait to add to our growing family. I am almost 11 weeks along and we hope to have the new little one by the middle of July. Best wishes to you in 2009!

The new baby's first picture. It was taken at 6 weeks and 3 days. Doesn't look like much now, but I promise the Lord does amazing things!

4 comments:

The Rhodes' said...

Yeah can't wait for new albaninator! Had so much fun with ya'll, always fun to hang out!

Ryan said...

Congratulations, Courtney and Dustin (and Hannah)!!! What a blessing! Let's catch up...
jennifer.ryanmarshall@gmail.com
(cell) 214.681.9023
XOXO - Jennifer Marshall

Honey said...

Hey Courtney,
It's Becky Buescher Harris. Congratulations on the new pregnancy!
Hannah is adorable. I know you are enjoying her as is your Mom!
Check out my blog for funny pictures of Peter, Brooke's son. It's bitsohoney.blogspot.com.
Brooke is expecting a boy at the end of April. Maybe on my b'day!
Looks like 2009 will be an exciting year for all of you with the the new baby and a wedding!

The Cain family said...

so excited for you and Dustin! congrats!