Friday, March 12, 2010

My babies have the best daddy EVER!

Before we even had children I knew that Dustin would be an incredible dad. As we became parents he was always involved in our children's lives. He loves to play with them and give them lots of hugs and kisses. Hannah quickly learned that Daddy plays differently than Mommy! She loves being tossed around and playing rough! Dustin seems to have a way with disciplining them too. There is something about the way that he says things that makes Hannah listen. Last night Hannah woke up with a stomach bug. If you know much about me, you know that I do not do well with throw-up. I don't know why it is so hard for me, but I am glad that Dustin is stronger about it than me! He sat with her in the living room while she got sick over and over. He changed her sheets and slept with her on the floor. I did help a little, but I can't take credit for much. Thankfully, Hannah is feeling better and it seems to be just a little bug. Don't they say that your spouse helps balance you out? They are stronger in the areas where you are weak? My husband is just that. He does throw up and I do not. Thank you God for such an amazing daddy for my babies!


P.S. Did you know that daddy has lost 30 lbs? Yep, that's right! Great job and keep up the good work!

Love,
Mommy, Hannah and Lauren

0 comments: