Friday, February 12, 2010

My Loves

Our sweet family. It is not very often that you will see Mommy and Daddy in the picture too! Can you tell that Hannah put the hat on her? She was such a good sport and tolerated it even though it was practically in her mouth. Such an easy going girl!


Hannah told me she was making a snow angel in this picture. I am still not sure where she got this from, but it was cute anyway.

Lauren and I were about to go pick up Hannah for school and it was snowing like crazy outside. So I thought she needed a hat. Don't you love those cheeks?
Riding in the car with Hannah. Lauren thought she was soooooo big because she got to sit with Hannah in the car.
Hannah and I went with Dustin's family to get our toes done last Saturday. She was so good and enjoyed being pampered.


Sweet sisters!


I love you girls to pieces and look forward to the many more blessings you bring to our lives!

0 comments: