Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Clean Girls

I snapped a few pictures today when I was giving the girls a bath. I really only wanted to bathe Lauren, but Hannah really wanted to take one too. I guess it saves Daddy from having to give one tonight! I tried to pick the pictures that didn't show too much! There were not many because it is hard to watch a newborn carefully and take good pictures at the same time. I decided watching her was more important than taking great picture. I know, I know, I'm a good mommy! Ha, ha, just being silly. Hannah likes for her baby to take a bath too.

Lauren LOVES the bath and LOVES being close to Hannah. This was alot of fun for her!

Watching Hannah tickle her feet!

Cheese! Nice picture with the hair in the face, huh? Again, safety was of the upmost importance during this photo session!

1 comments:

. said...

careful now. i heard that a couple got in big trouble for posting and printing pics of their naked babies (over 1 years old) at Walmart. So you might not want to print them.

I love those lil' babies though, so cute!!!