Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lauren's Nusery

We are finshed with the room! After alot of hard work and a busy toddlers help we have finally finshed everything. All we need are a few little things and we are ready to go! Only about 5 and a half weeks until we meet our little Lauren and we couldn't be more excited. I don't think Hannah really knows what is coming, but I do think she will love Lauren to pieces! She is such a kind hearted little girl that loves others. She understands that I am growing and the "baby sister" is growing too, but I don't think she understands that she will not be inside forever! She will soon find out. We have been so blessed to have an easy pregnancy and look forward to how our family will soon be growing and changing!

The beautiful curtains that a family friend made. I love the way the complete the room! Thank you again Brenda!

Closet door and the lovely new diaper pail. I hope this one doesn't stink! ;)

Changing table


Bookshelf
Lamp and Wall Art

Glider and Corner wall

3 comments:

Anna said...

It's so cheerful! I love the colors and the wall art. Can't wait to meet Lauren!

Brendin said...

You did a good job Court. Proud of you!

Honey said...

So cute! Lauren will love it!