Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wedding Pictures!

We had a great and exhausting weekend celebrating Jonathan and April's wedding. The party started on Friday at a very hot rehersal at the Arboretum. The wedding was wonderful and the rehersal dinner was as well! Kaden and Hannah did a GREAT job and they even made it down the isle! We were very proud of them. After much dancing and sweating we headed home to get some rest. On Sunday, we spent some more time with family while they were still in town. What a great weekend! Running around at the HOT rehersal.

All ready to go!
Enjoying the air conditioner while we waited for the ceremony to start and posing with GG. GG came in early just to spend some extra time with us. Thanks GG!


Being silly!

Trying to take a few pictures before the ceremony.
Dancing!
Dancing with Grammie!

This is my new friend, Gabe. He is actually my mommies cousins son. Did you get that? We LOVED dancing and being together.

The bride and groom.


Playing with Gabe on Sunday.

Can you believe that I am almost two? Can you believe that I am going to have a baby sister in a little over six weeks? Time is flying by!

1 comments:

Honey said...

Courtney I am SO glad that you posted these pictures. They are beautiful. I am sad that I didn't get to be there to meet Hannah and April