Tuesday, October 7, 2008

14 months old


I am...Hannah Banana!



I want... to give kisses to Mommy, Daddy, Emma, and Bailey!


I have... learned to say "bye-Bye" and "hi"!



I keep... letting Emma out of the crate when we come home.


I wish I could... talk like Mommy and Daddy!


I hate... eating vegetables, having my diaper changed, and being away from Mommy at night.


I hear... the dogs barking and playing.


I don't think... it will be long before I can run!


I love... reading books in Mommy and Daddy's lap.




I am not... always interested in posing for pictures.

I dance... by swinging my hips and clapping my hands.


I rarely... drink less than 20 ounces of whole milk a day!

I'm not always... cheerful before bed!

I am confused about... why Emma is allergic to some of the things I like to eat!

I need... hugs and kisses from my family. Yes, that is Emma and Bailey too!


I love you Big Girl and it is so hard to believe you are already 14 months old!

1 comments:

Ryan said...

Courtney - I ran across your blog a couple of months ago and I just can't get enough of sweet little Hannah! She's precious and a perfect combination of you and Dustin! Email me sometime and catch me up on the Alban family!!
XOXO - Jennifer Marshall