Wednesday, September 17, 2008

To the Park with the Pups

After dinner Hannah, Bailey, Emma, and I all walked over the small playground at the school in our neighborhood. We had a good time and the weather was nice. Auntie B's car was in the parking lot and we could see her purse in her classroom, but we couldn't find her. We sure did look! Oh well! The ride back.

Yeah, I know we are starting some bad habits here. Don't worry after the picture I made her get down. Her Kindergarden teacher will thank mw for this one some day!
The pups hang out while Hannah played. I just didn't feel right with the school cameras watching us letting the dogs run around. Sorry pups.
Doesn't she look comfy?



Gotta love those wood chips!

1 comments:

Brendin said...

I didn't know you were there last night! I was at school until 7:30 cleaning out my Kiln Room closet. I had a teacher's daughter there helping me and now I can walk more than two feet into the room...much better now.

I love being so close to you guys.