Saturday, January 12, 2008

Don't you love Daddy?

Sweet Emma
Ok...so last night I went to visit a friend in the hospital. Dustin and Hannah spent some QT together before bed.( which they do fairly often:) Hannah has been swaddled at night for all of her life and sleeps wonderfully because of it. I know that someday she will have to be free, but I am having a difficult time wanting it to be now. Without my knowledge Dustin put her to bed with one arm in and one arm out...the first step. I was worried that she would wake herself up during the night and start crying. Dustin said we had to start sometime and she did great! I was glad afterall that we had done it. So then this morning I get her up and unwrapped the rest of her only to notice that she was wearing a onesie that she has not worn in a long time. It also looked a little snug. When I changed her diaper we figured out Daddy had dressed her for bed in a newborn sized onesie! She now wears size three to six months! Needless to say it was a little too small and I gave him a pretty hard time about it. I guess I forgot to take that one out of the drawer!



1 comments:

The Rhodes' said...

It's all good...Daddy's sometimes are not observant of what they are doing...Kaden ususally gets mismatched jammies, no socks and some time no blankie from daddie....crazy boys!
I can't believe how big she is getting!